Blue Innovation Track (BIT) participants will meet again Januari 2024 in Eesergroen The Netherlands.
For group 1 the 5 day Bootcamp was split into 2 sessions of 2 and 3 days in October 2023 and January 2024. At the start of Januari they will meet again to create a follow up for the first bootcamp and 2 intermediate InterVisions sessions online.
BIT participants are Advanced Water Leaders taking a next step in personal and professional growth by the targetted knowledge and professional tools through an integrated programme of professional skills development; knowledge creation and transfer; and social learning through community development.
- 5 professional training days:
- Advanced leadership strategy
- Leading through complexity
- Dealing with situation emotions
- Leading in the unknown and volatile
- Inclusive teambuilding for impact
- 3 guided InterVision (Peer Coaching) sessions.
- Innovation sprints on your cases.
Learn more about the Blue Innovation Track and join the next group of 2024. Interest? contact Naomi for more information.